The KB-70S can drill up to 50 feet. Other drills capable of this depth are dedicated drill rigs. The easy on and off excavator mount means when the drilling is done, the contractor has the excavator to work with.
- Excavator mounted auger drive attachments for cast in-situ piling and other earth drilling work.
- Especially suitable for work in confined spaces while still being good at reaching over obstacles.
- The telescopic design keeps the machine low and allows working on sites with limited headroom without compromising on drilling depth.
- Equipped with interlocking telescopic Kelly bar
- Available with different type of augers for normal soil conditions, hard clay, hard soil, etc.
- Controlled with MOVAX Control System (MCS)
- Available with MOVAX Information Management System (MIMS)
|Weight w/o adapter & auger||kg||5,500 - 5,800 / Lbs. 12,125 - 12,787|
|Height||mm||4,500 / 14.75'|
|Operating pressure||bar||350 / PSI 5076|
|Oil flow rate||l/min||100 - 200 / GPM 26-53|
|Hole depth||m||12 - 15 / 50'|
|Hole diameter*||mm||420 - 1,500 / 16.5" - 60"|
|Drill speed range||rpm||12 - 120|
|Side tilt angle||degrees||+/- 15|
|Torque||Nm||70,000 / Ft. Lbs. 51,629|
|Crowd force||kN||190 / Tons 21|
|Extraction force||kN||57 / Tons 6.5|
*Depending on soil conditions and tooling.