MOVAX piling drills are excavator-mounted, auger drive attachments for cast in-situ piling and other drilling works.
The technology behind the efficiency is a hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with one or two extentable sections which can reach depths up to 10 meters.
- Suitable for different site conditions, also for sites with limited headroom
- Hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with extendable sections, two extendable sections or a single, longer extension
- Excavator mounted; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Controlled with the MOVAX Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite, MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto
- Available with the MOVAX Information Management System (MIMS™)
MOVAX piling drills are the optimum solution for cast-in situ piling and other drilling requirements.
MOVAX excavator-mounted piling drills are the perfect solution for sites with confined spaces and when limited space or headroom is available.
MOVAX piling drills can be utilised flexibly together with MOVAX’s excavator-mounted side grip pile drivers and piling hammers – all controlled with the same MOVAX Controls System for ease-of-operation.